If tyou are having trouble logging into the Campus Portal, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Support for Learning Links
ONLINE PARENT TEACHER CONFERENCE SIGN UP:
Parent-teacher conferences are so important in communicating between home and school. Please be sure to schedule a conference for each of your children.
Please follow the step by step process for each student in grades Kindergarten thru 8th:
1. Use this link to reach the scheduling website.
2. Select your child’s teacher and click continue. Elementary students should receive a letter by the 5th of August from their teacher. Middle School students will receive a letter with their tentative schedule and will use the "HOMEBASE" teacher to sign up for conferences.
3. Enter the information requested and click "Submit".
4. You will then be sent a confirmation email with the subject header "Select Date/Time for Teacher Conference Now". Just click on the link in the email and you will be able to pick a time slot for the conference. If you do not see the email from PTCFAST, please check the Junk Mail or Spam Mail section within your email account. The email sender line will read Do-Not-Reply@ptcfast.com.
5. If you need to register for more than one conference, select the "Add a different student at Spencer Community Schools" link on the left side of the page BEFORE clicking on the "Confirm Selections" link at the bottom of the page. If you accidentally click on the "Confirm Selections" link before adding additional students, just follow this procedure for each additional student.
6. You will receive a reminder email with the date and time of your conference.
In order to use the above process, you need to have an email address that you can receive emails from the website. If you do not currently have an email address, you may set one up for free at yahoo.com or google.com.
If you have difficulty using the online system or do not have Internet access, we will have kiosks available and people to provide assistance at regular registration days on August 12th from 11 AM to 7 PM, and August 13th-14th from 4-7 PM.